Terrell Owens wants to check out?

TO reminds me of some of trolls here....everything has to be about them...nobody is paying attention, so they have to do something like take some pills or post a "goodbye everyone, you wont have me to kick around anymore email" :eek:

Or maybe Terrel Owens truly has a undiagnosed mental illness like Bi-polar Disorder or Major Depression...

maybe...and if he does, I hope that he gets some help :)....but my impression is that sports stars and celebrities have more of a "god complex" from years of special treatment and money....I think it has really come to be pretty apparent in the last couple of years with sports players lashing out at fans and a general surly attitude…why anyone would pay to go to these events is beyond me :(

I'd say that taking 5 pain reliever pills is not a serious suicide attempt (plus two more when the EMT's come). Cry for help, maybe.

TromboneAl said:
I'd say that taking 5 pain reliever pills is not a serious suicide attempt (plus two more when the EMT's come). Cry for help, maybe.

The way I read the article is that he had only used 5 of the pills in the past, and the 40 pill bottle was now empty. Thus, he took 35 pills.

You're right, I misread the article.

Back
Top Bottom