The Northern California Fires

Got another wildfire near the house. It’s at Foresthill Bridge near Auburn, California.

Our home is not in danger now and no evacuations on our side (west side) of the bridge. It’s burning in a steep and rugged canyon above the Confluence of the North and Middle forks of the American River.

Air attack is in full force. 727s and smaller tankers are orbiting over the house on their way to make retardant drops. And ground crews are calling for bulldozers. Hope they get it contained quickly and all crews on the ground and air are safe.

WOW! Just a terrible year for disasters. I hope everyone safe and so many heroes behind the scene s, we just take for granted.

As Tiny Tim would say "God bless us, everyone."

As you tiptoe through the tulips with me. Sorry. LOL.

Still no word or activity from SkiPro33. Cal Fire has started to repopulate some of the evacuation areas on the west side of the fire line. Hopefully he’ll get back in his home soon and let us know he’s okay.
Yes, I hope SkiPro33 is well. I think he has some medical issues also so be well SkiPro33.

IMG_2922.jpg
Thanks to the fast and heroic actions of local air and ground crews, the fire was contained and no structures were lost. Dodged another bullet here in Northern CA.

Back
Top Bottom