Where do you live?

Rustic23

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I know there will be some, heck, maybe most that won't answer this. But 'Where do you live'

Outside Huntsville, Tx here.

Most people I know I am on this site, so I don't think I am giving out any secrets. Just curious where people are from.

Lots of us have our towns listed under our names. The ones that don't, well, maybe they are in the witness protection program and can't say. :)

But born and raised in the holy city, myself.

In my info to the left, I live in the east mountains of Albuquerque. At least for now, will move once I fully retire, only here for work. My house is at 7100 ft elevation as an interesting side fact.

Just outside New Orleans. The 17th St. Canal is the New Orleans city boundary on this side. We're about a mile from where it broke after Hurricane Katrina, when it flooded New Orleans.

So, since I'm about a mile from N.O., I guess you could say I'm within easy walking distance from New Orleans.

Last edited:
Northwest Alabama on Lake Wilson which is part of the beautiful Tennessee River.

We're an hour west of Huntsville and 2 hours from Nashville, Memphis & Birmingham. We're within a day's drive of 50% of the population of the U.S.

Limerick, PA in the warmer months and Hillsboro Beach, FL in the cooler months. Plan to change to Florida residency in September, but will continue to be a snowbird for the foreseeable future.

Enjoying life!

Northern Kentucky.
Grew up in Brooklyn, NY and during my USAF career lived just about everywhere.

I live in a suburb of Charlotte NC.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

In a quiet neighborhood east of Jacksonville, Fl about 300 yd down the road to the Atlantic Ocean.

Cheers!

Daytona Beach Shores, FL (oceanfront condo)

75% of my time in east central Mississippi. The rest in Orange Beach, AL.

Note to Invest 99L.....Please fizzle.

Burlington Vermont now. In a year - Vermont summer, St. George UT in winter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greensboro, NC. Considering reloc to NE Fl though.

Highland Illinois... 30 minutes east of the St. Louis arch.

Belleville, Ontario, about 115 miles east-ish of Toronto.......(couldn't calculate the Latitude and Longitude to establish the minutes though.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom