Which Sci-Fi Cover is Most Attactive?

In the first collection, no. 0911 and 0907. In the second collection, "The Landers Land" from the first collection (#0908) and "Seekers" in the second collection.

Okay, here's my own. I made this from public domain NASA and other PD images. The story involves a visit from a spherical spacecraft.

5QbUr6g.jpg

What do you think?

And, on Amazon:

pXFE8C4.jpg

Just a suggestion, but I would shrink the font for the "A Jake Corby Sci Fi Thriller". I can't really say why, but it seems distracting from the cover art, the title, and your name. JMO.

Seems good to me. the blue sphere and the title really stand out. I don't care much for the yellow of the title in the larger shot but not sure what I would replace it with and it is very readable in the small size. Maybe more of a gold color?

I like the yellow text, it really contrasts with the black background. And that's creative with the NASA image, I've seen that one before but it looks good in this context.

The blue sphere looks a little Photoshopped because of the black outline right edge and bottom. It doesn't look like consistent lighting to me so I'd lighten that dark edge up a bit. Granted most people wouldn't notice so it probably isn't a big deal.

Hope there will be a print edition, I don't have a Kindle.

Thanks.

I am doing a print version also. I'm even printing some for beta readers. I'll be soliciting some beta readers here soon.

Nice work, Al!

Thanks, I didn't know that was available. It is downloading as I type.

You're welcome. I read books on my iPad all the time. In colour/color.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom