Wireless, BlueTooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones

HadEnuff

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Looking for information on them.

I've been thinking about getting a pair. Do I have to spend $300?

The Bose QC35 are probably the best, but at $349 overpriced. A quick Amazon search for bluetooth noise cancelling headphones shows a few other options for around $100 with lots of solid reviews. I haven't had a chance to try any of them out yet.

Back in my road warrior days, the kids gave me a pair of Bose noise-canceling headphones for Christmas one year. I traveled across the Pacific 5-6 times per year back then and those headphones helped me survive. I don't think I've touched them since retiring, not even sure where they are. But I'd definitely take them on a long flight again. I have a nice pair of Shure in-ear headphones that I use regularly.

Last edited:
I have these from Cowin and am happy with them. Only $70. They are a bit bulky, but fold up a bit and fit easily into a backpack. I have used them on flights. The noise cancellation is OK, not terrific. I use them regularly at home without the noise cancellation and they pair quickly and are relatively comfortable. Sound quality is decent for my old ears. (Your mileage may vary.) USB charge that seems to last for at least 10 hours. (I've never tested it). Bose were tempting but too pricey.

I bought this Sony set from Costco $99.99) and just took them on their first 8h trans Atlantic trip. I'm quite pleased with them - I used to have a Bose set (wired, not Bluetooth like the Sony) and the NC ability of the Sony is far superior

https://www.costco.com/Sony-MDRZX77...g-Bluetooth-Headphones.product.100215734.html

I bought this same set for DW and she likes them a lot. Only down side is that they turn off after about 20 minutes when used as noise canceling only.

Back
Top Bottom