A Whole New Take on This Job is Killing Me !

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
ATLANTA - The owner of a car dealership killed two employees because they kept asking for pay raises, police said Tuesday....

"As I understand, the employees were not really happy about the pay, and they had questioned him about it over the course of time,"...

link to full story: Car dealer accused of killing 2 workers - Yahoo! News

Ya gotta be a little nuts to be in the car biz to begin with. I'm glad I'm out.(heh)

Hmmm...I've been bugging my boss for the last 8 months for a raise, and he always says he's too busy to review my file. I should probably wear a bulletproof vest the next time I plan to "remind" him. :rolleyes:

I read part of the article. Looked like it was about exporting cars to Eastern Europe. Are you sure this was not a mob chop shop. Things getting a little out of hand over a power struggle between flunky mob associates.

I cut it out and pinned it up for my employees to read.

Seems real quiet now.

Somebody printed that article out and stuck it to the coffee machine here. Then "somebody" (who was officially not me) wrote "Guess we should stop asking about our bonuses, huh?". :)

Bonuses were promised by July 31 six weeks ago (they didn't happen). Gotta love working!

well, the employers ususally are only willing to just enough money to keep their employees..

Back
Top Bottom