Amazon 4%

gcgang

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just got offer to sign up to get 4% cash back on my existing Amazon Prime/Chase credit card where they’d normally only pay 1 or 2%. Currently I only use the card for Amazon.

I’m signing up, unless there’s some @gotcha.

Bonus expires next February.

I got one of those offers too. But there was some fine print:
Purchases must post to your account by February 11, 2021. This offer doesn't include purchases at Amazon.com or Whole Foods Market

My impression was you still get 5% at WF &AMZN.

The offer I got was that it's 2% back on purchases made at places other than Amazon or Whole Foods. And it expires November 11. I feel shorted.:mad:

I didn’t get that offer. How did you get it, email or ...?

I didn’t get that offer. How did you get it, email or ...?

Email. Very easy to enroll. But I figured there must be a “catch”. - why wouldn’t everyone want this?

BOA has cash reward cards which give 5.25%, but must have 100k at ML/BOA.
Usually there is some "catch".

The offer I got was that it's 2% back on purchases made at places other than Amazon or Whole Foods. And it expires November 11. I feel shorted.:mad:

It sounds like they are testing the waters.

A year or two I got an offer for 5% back for a limited time if I used my Amazon card to pay utility bills. So, I did for one month. 5% is 5%. That's a better deal than CDs at that time. And it still would be.

I got a 3 percent offer. Guess I'm not as special as some others...

I have the Amazon store card, so I guess I get nothing in this deal. I forget why I chose the store card over the credit card.

I got the offer and was afraid it was a scam. I checked the Chase site directly and didn't see the offer so I was afraid to click on the link.

Just got offer to sign up to get 4% cash back on my existing Amazon Prime/Chase credit card where they’d normally only pay 1 or 2%. Currently I only use the card for Amazon.

I’m signing up, unless there’s some @gotcha.

Bonus expires next February.

That sucks, because Amazon is offering me 5% cashback. Why only 4% :confused:

Attachments

• prime-card.jpg
    prime-card.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
it's 4% everywhere, 5% is only amazon/WF

The only offer I've gotten recently on my Amazon/Chase credit card is $500 if I open a checking and savings account. I'm sure there's probably a minimum $10,000 opening base amount and that it has to stay at leat $10K for a while, but I'm not sure as I didn't really check.

However, is that a good deal; $500 to open a checking and savings account? I do not want or need either and would shut them down soon as I'm able to meet their criteria for the $500.

The only offer I've gotten recently on my Amazon/Chase credit card is $500 if I open a checking and savings account. I'm sure there's probably a minimum $10,000 opening base amount and that it has to stay at least $10K for a while, but I'm not sure as I didn't really check.

However, is that a good deal; $500 to open a checking and savings account? I do not want or need either and would shut them down soon as I'm able to meet their criteria for the $500.

Without knowing exactly the details, that sounds like a GREAT deal.

I was offered by Chase $200 to open a savings account with $15K and keep it there for 3 months, then keep $300 in the account for another 3 months. (Account must remain open for 6 months or will lose the original bonus, and $300 is min to avoid fees).

Back
Top Bottom