Another Article on American's Debt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for BRICS to surpass the dollar as a trading currency. Not in our lifetime anyway, IMO.

Remember when the Euro was going to do that?

Having said that, the 'forces' who [-]will [/-] already have a bigger say are the ones counting on our interest payments, paid in USD.

It may not be BRICS but eventually it will happen. Doing a little mental history seems to suggest that every couple hundred to a few hundred years the country at the top changes.

The same can be said about Climate Change. Nothing will be done until it's way too late. And no money to attempt to mitigate it. I think I'm glad I'll be dead in 25 years.

I'm not worried...the raw data show little or no warming that is unnatural. Of course the "adjusted" data is a different story. Adjusting the raw data up in recent years and cooling of the data past years is mighty convenient but never fully explained.

When people say "the debate is over" it really means "shut up and don't ask us uncomfortable questions". Debate is never over in science and science relies on facts and not computer models created by people with a vested interest.

Relax and enjoy the weather, because that's all it is. It's just weather.

The moderator team neither promotes nor disallows any specific opinion on any issue. Our community rules specifically request that political posts be non-partisan and directly related to early retirement.

Posts on contentious topics that are simply dismissive of the views of others without contributing in a positive way to the thread topic, however, more often than not lead to threads being closed.

This thread is closed because the discussion abandoned the original topic, began another that is unrelated and highly charged, and there was no effort to connect the discussion to early retirement.

Any specific concerns about moderation should be addressed offline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom