Eugene Fama Says:

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
I have been a big follower of Fama for years and he says this...

ImageProxy.mvc
Eugene Fama
"In essence, the challenge of the random walk theory to the proponent of fundamental analysis is to show that his more complicated procedures are actually more profitable than a simple random selection policy. As in the case of the chartist, the challenge is an empirical one. The analyst cannot merely protest that he thinks the securities he selects do better than randomly selected securities; he must demonstrate that this is in fact the case."
-Eugene Fama, "Random Walks in Stock Market Prices," Financial Analysts Journal (1965)​

Fama is an intelligent guy who goes by logic,science,and facts.I once seen him on CNBC morning show where the political idiot their tried to get him to spin an answer to his liking.Fama did not take the bait.He answered the questions rationally and truthfully.Unlike the rude,emotionally charged talking head.Fama was clearly head and shoulders above being on this show.Come to think of it,I don"t think he has been on this moronic show since.

Fama is an intelligent guy who goes by logic,science,and facts.I once seen him on CNBC morning show where the political idiot their tried to get him to spin an answer to his liking.Fama did not take the bait.He answered the questions rationally and truthfully.Unlike the rude,emotionally charged talking head.Fama was clearly head and shoulders above being on this show.Come to think of it,I don"t think he has been on this moronic show since.

[-]Joe Kernan[/-] I wonder to whom you are referring? :angel:

Back
Top Bottom