Vanguard Website Dividend Summary Page gone?

connor77

Recycles dryer sheets
Vanguard account holders...Has anyone noticed that the Dividend Summary page has been removed? In typical fashion with their customer service recently, I haven't received a reply to my very simple question about whether or not this page has been removed.
I found it very helpful to see a snapshot of dividends and interest by account and by a user selected time period. I'm not inclined to go to the "Activity" page to go through all of the steps to get the info that I was once able to get from a couple of mouse clicks.
Has it been moved and I'm just not finding it? Or has it been removed and we can thank Vanguard for more website changes that aren't helpful.

Is Holdings>Distribution Payouts (from drop down in Holdings) what you are looking for?

Is Holdings>Distribution Payouts (from drop down in Holdings) what you are looking for?

Yes and thank you.

There used to be a link at the bottom of the home page for this but it's been removed but I'm able to see what I want to from Distribution Payouts.

Thanks again.

Yes and thank you.

There used to be a link at the bottom of the home page for this but it's been removed but I'm able to see what I want to from Distribution Payouts.

Thanks again.

they keep moving things around. Like an Easter Egg hunt

they keep moving things around. Like an Easter Egg hunt

Yep. I noticed that the retirement summary was also missing from the bottom of the page and just spent a few minutes popping in and out of drop downs to try and find it.

They're not bad. After Vanguard did a major update to the design of their phone app (and some significant changes to the main website), I contacted their phone based support team to report an annoying bug. The bug was that if a user changed their default percentage federal tax withholding for taxable IRA withdrawals from the main website , the phone app did not honor this change, and presented the user with a fixed 10% rate that couldn't be changed while on the app. This forced us to have to use the website for all withdrawals as we prefer a higher tax withholding.
They did fix the bug in a matter of a few weeks. However I admit there was no feedback of the fix and we just happily discovered it by accident.

Back
Top Bottom