Daily WORDLE - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordle 232 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today I was in the exact postion I was two days ago. I had thought of a word, then I thought of an alternative which I thought was a "better word." Then I forced myself to go with my first word. :dance:

I need to turn on hard mode because that's how I play.

I've found the last few "easy," although I didn't get any under 4.

Wordle 232 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My worst, almost lost…

Wordle 232 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 232 3/6

[emoji834]🟨🟨🟩[emoji834]
🟩[emoji834]🟩🟩[emoji834]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got it in 4 today, I had 2 greens on guess 2, and I saw 4 possible answers. So (unless I missed a possible word), I might have gone to 6, but still no losses in 21 games.

ALL β€œHARD MODE”:
--- MEDIAN SINCE START:
---------------AVERAGE SINCE START:
-----------------------------------GAMES PLAYED:

06 Feb2022 ----- 4 ----- 4.00 ----- 3.86 ----- 21

-ERD50

My usual 3 starter words gave me one letter each, none positioned. My 4th word gave me another letter and the position of an earlier one. But again, a "5"

Wordle 232 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’ve been doing one from the archive as well as the new daily one each morning. Worst start for one I think I’ve ever had but it all worked out.

I just played Wordle Archive Day 17. (4/6)
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
🟨[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
🟩🟩[emoji833]🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://metzger.media/games/wordle-archive/?puzzle=17

My usual 3 starter words gave me one letter each, none positioned. My 4th word gave me another letter and the position of an earlier one. But again, a "5"

Wordle 232 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I thought I was really clever developing two starter words, didn't pan out today...

Originally Posted by sengsational View Post

Wordle 232 5/6
I thought I was really clever developing two starter words, didn't pan out today...

What do you mean, using 2 or 3 or 4 starter words?

Is this after the fact, in a private window, just to test strategy? Or are you "cheating"? Or am I missing something?

I have a second word in reserve that uses common letters but none that are in the first word. But I rarely get to use it, there's usually one hit on something. Over time, I suppose I should develop a word set that includes one of the letters in the first word, but then position comes into play, (but not on yellows - I have to remember: "YELLOW is *NOT* so strictly enforced in hard mode - must use that letter but it can be in the same position - that will not be the answer though.

-ERD50

Wordle 232 3/6

��⬜⬜⬜⬜
��⬜⬜����
����������

Wordle 232 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pfhew... almost lost.

Wordle 233 4/6

[emoji833]🟨[emoji833]🟨[emoji833]
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟨🟨
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 233 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

For me, today's was the hardest one I've played.

Started words and a good guess worked well this time…

Wordle 233 3/6

🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom