Escape Artist dead?

Ed_The_Gypsy

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I used to read them for awhile.... but slowly left them....

I do not remember the last time I even looked...

I do remember reading an article about the 'owner' of the site... the US was trying to get him on fraud or some other crime... wished I could rememer this one, but it was a quick read and I just thought it was a bit funny considering the title of the site...

Funny - I don't think I have received anything from that website (I signed up for the mailing list a long time ago, more out of amusement than anything else) but I just got something for the first time in a long while on July 4.

I used to read it when it was more of an expat info source, but when I started having to wade through fraudulent get rich quick schemes, I decided I'd had enough. I haven't looked at it in a while. They always struck me as untrustworthy.

I wonder how the "daytime maid" in the bare-bones budget lives on $40 a month.. maybe she only works a half-day? :rolleyes:

I do remember reading an article about the 'owner' of the site... the US was trying to get him on fraud or some other crime... wished I could rememer this one, but it was a quick read and I just thought it was a bit funny considering the title of the site...

Yep. Roger Gallo appears to be one shady character.

"Some of them are running from the dungeon,
Some from the IRS."
(A J. Buffet song written by another artist)

Back
Top Bottom