Stick a Fork in Me...I'm Done!

Congratulations! And what a great time of the year to get started in ER! Think of it as "your spring"

Thanks, everyone. I'm pretty excited right now. It feels like high school graduation, haha. I even got gifts. YAY me. :dance:

Yeah, I got a telescope as a retirement gift from Megacorp 3 years ago. I'm hoping to take it out the box sometime soon. This is the effect of being retired. ;)

Congratulations!

Yeah, I got a telescope as a retirement gift from Megacorp 3 years ago. I'm hoping to take it out the box sometime soon. This is the effect of being retired. ;)

Congratulations!

Yep, no rush to do things.

Mega corp gave me a MIG welder when I left (I'm into restoring old cars). unfortunately, I haven't yet got 220 to my garage. Oxy-Acetalene still works.

If mega-corp wants you back, they may get you. It's kinda like being abducted by aliens. Money talks.

It may be you need a tinfoil hat, not to listen.

Don't listen.:)

Yes it's like the godfather quote " Just when I thought I was out they drag me back in ". but resist . I was dragged ( Offered great money and flexibility )for an extra year and it was torture after two months so resist .

Part of my destressing from 30 years of teaching is to 'retire' all my work clothes. They will be donated to the local Salvation Army.:)
Congrats, Sarah!

Congratulations SarahW! I just did it too. What a feeling! :LOL:

After a nice bonfire fueled by white shirts and ties, I put on the new uniform - tee shirt, shorts and flip flops. Still at about 8pm I find myself saying, "I've got to get out of this monkey suit".

Congrats Sarah, buy yourself an extra large comfy bathrobe.

Yay! Congratulations....you never have to be miserable again!

Jeeze, nobody told me retirement was so EXHAUSTING. I've been working my butt off this week on home projects; today I'm drooping like yesterday's petunias. I need to learn to pace myself. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom