Thanks to you all

GS: I can't believe you make coffee before feeding the pooches:)) Here at the Maltese Mansion there would be mutiny. I really love this forum and how helpful everyone is. Such a great group of people! May 2017 be a great year for all of us.

Back when I joined the board, I thought I had another 9 years to work.
As it turned out, I decided to leave in less than a year.

I would say that ER.org has had a significant positive impact on my life. Thanks to all-please pat your collective selves on the back!

-gauss

I don't log in everyday but visiting this site frequently over the last couple of years helped me solidify my retirement plans. Retired this year at 59. Never a dull moment so far.

For all the reasons noted, I consider this site one of the best bits of information I can pass on to selected friends.

I don't log in everyday but visiting this site frequently over the last couple of years helped me solidify my retirement plans. Retired this year at 59. Never a dull moment so far.

+1
I agree with all that this site is a great resource. I read it daily while I was contemplating my retirement date, but since pulling the trigger and leaving w*rk in early November, I've been too busy to check in very often. LOL

GS: I can't believe you make coffee before feeding the pooches:)) Here at the Maltese Mansion there would be mutiny. I really love this forum and how helpful everyone is. Such a great group of people! May 2017 be a great year for all of us.

LOL-you're right TT. It's sort of a dual process. Get the Nespresso and aero chino frother going while measuring out the food while the pooches sit impatiently waiting. Sad note though-we just lost one pooch. We and the junior pooch are bereft😢

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Yes, thank you to all here. I am an infrequent poster but frequent reader, and I often learn something. Even when I don't learn something I am always entertained by the diversity of opinion here, which manages, somehow, to remain friendly, as opposed to just civil. Unless there's a troll, then it's downright funny.

Back
Top Bottom