What'll he do all day?

That was priceless. My last day wasn't quite like his....

Is that you, Bill?

I bet Melinda makes him interview for a job with her foundation...

Speaking of Melinda.. There is a very rare and quite good interview in this week's Fortune. A couple things stood out, first what positive influence she has had a BillG. Secondly, I was amazed that Buffett said that if she wasn't involved in the BMG foundation, that he might not have left his fortune to it.

I have to say after reading the interview, I almost think she could have done better than marrying Bill Gates!

Maybe Bill will start trolling the ER forum now.

Oh dear. Well, I was an alpha tester for win95, and the third registered non microsoft employee on the fledgling MSN.

Vistas not THAT bad.

It does remind me a lot of XP and OS X when they first came out. Lots of glitches, application incompatibility and driver issues. Largely resolved in time. Just not seeing the incremental benefits of vista over xp that make me want to suffer through it.

So far, Pinnacle Studio has locked up my computer four times, requiring the power to be cycled to recover... Can you say "blue screen of death"? :p

Emu will have Vista drivers [-]3Q07[/-] [-]4Q07[/-] soon... :rolleyes:

Vistas not THAT bad.
It does remind me a lot of XP and OS X when they first came out. Lots of glitches, application incompatibility and driver issues. Largely resolved in time. Just not seeing the incremental benefits of vista over xp that make me want to suffer through it.
You go first. I'll catch up with you at SP2...

The thing is, that no matter how old Bill Gates gets, he STILL looks like the prototype 13-year old nerd.

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom