Mobile App Changes

Maybe it's a training issue, but I find the website access from my phone to be inadequate and therefore rarely use it.

I just leave a tab open with the site in a browser. There are some font size issues. But I can work around that.

I know that even a small screen upgrade in a new phone is a big deal.

The biggest thing I miss is “take me to first unread message”

Last edited:
The biggest thing I miss is “take to first unread message”

You can still do the same thing on the Web view. Just hit "New Posts", which will bring up all the threads containing new posts since you last looked. Then hit the right arrow (">") for each and it will take you to the first post since you last looked at it.

I'm another that misses the app. I find now that I visit less frequently, but I'm more efficient in my viewing. I can't use the mobile view of the app (it's bad), so I use a computer/web browser and open all the new posts using the method Gumby posted and browse through the ones that I'm interested in. I find that I get through the posts quicker than I did with the mobile app, so I guess that's a plus.

What would be cool is if I could click a button and it'd automatically open all the 'new post' threads into a new tab where they left off. Clicking that right arrow for each thread takes time and is a bit of a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom