More grist for the mod mill

Janet H

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
After much begging and many offers of bribery, Marquette has agreed to help out the mod team. Thanks for taking on the extra duties and helping out - those free samples of Nike shoes, cell phones and enhancement pills are in the mail to you!
:)

Boy, that dude sounds like a real [moderator edit - no personal attacks].

Congrats, Marquette. But I wonder -- isn't the market meltdown enough punishment for one year?

Shhh! [-]We are an opportunistic lot and take advantage of 'em when they're not paying attention.[/-] We're hoping Marquette views this as a positive experience :)

How does one show one's appreciation?
Oh boy, what a loaded question.

If I get a vote, I'd request, Khan, that you add 5000 points to the Dow by the end of this week. The other 1,000 you could do next week.

-- Rita

Oh boy, what a loaded question.

If I get a vote, I'd request, Khan, that you add 5000 points to the Dow by the end of this week. The other 1,000 you could do next week.

-- Rita

I'll have to call in a few favors: "Godfather..."

Congrats and thank you [-]sucka[/-]! ;)

Go easy on me, I'm kinda loopy from my turn in the barrel.

Hey, no personal attacks! But yes, he is a maroon...
"maroon 1 |məˈroōn|
adjective
of a brownish-crimson color.
noun
1 a brownish-crimson color.
2 chiefly Brit. a firework that makes a loud bang, used mainly as a signal or warning. [ORIGIN: early 19th cent.: so named because the firework makes the noise of a chestnut (see below) bursting in the fire."

According to the laptop dictionary, noun number two, the British are invading again, be warned, be very warned. >:D

bugs-bunny-debut-1.jpg

How does one show one's appreciation?

Bring candy for your favorite moderator. Don't argue for a day.

I'll be selling bannings all day. $5 for 3 days. $10 for 7 days. Perma-bans will cost quite a bit more.

How much are we talking, because I still have a lot of cash, and its all tied to...well..its not tied to the gold standard.

GOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD...DDD...LDDD!

Bannings:confused: As in, no longer on the forums? I'm shocked! Why let the offenders off so easily?

Certainly, a more fitting punishment would be restriction -- to the Soap Box in perpetuity.

Rita

Back
Top Bottom