BROKEN by new version of charting script

Happened with the option "Given a success rate, determine spending level for a set portfolio, or portfolio for a set spending level"

but not happening with the default "
Display the results of the retirement plan

The success rate of your portfolio and withdrawal plans,

I don't get those messages, but I've noticed that the success versus AA charts (and this one now that I look) don't show up for me. But I figured that's because I have some flash restrictions set on my Linux computer.

So does this not work for all?

-ERD50

It still works for me my Dell laptop with Windows 8 and Chrome.

I also have Flash disabled by default, but there is a button to click to run it for that specific instance.

I did get an extra popup that I don't recall before - something about "confirm form resubmission" but after I did that I got the graph like always.

It still works for me my Dell laptop with Windows 8 and Chrome.

I also have Flash disabled by default, but there is a button to click to run it for that specific instance.

I did get an extra popup that I don't recall before - something about "confirm form resubmission" but after I did that I got the graph like always.

^ My results mirrored this exactly, using a Dell desktop, Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

OP, your "BROKEN" thread title is inaccurate as it appears the problem is on your end. Malware?

Back
Top Bottom