Coronavirus Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a short time ago I would cough to cover the noise of a fart, now it’s the other way round.

Farting is good for social distancing, no :confused:

You don't actually need to execute the maneuver to accomplish social distancing. If you see someone getting too close, just stick out your hand and say "Pull my finger!"

chopped.jpg

Now DH sent around to his friends and consulting partners!! All belly laughing. Is that real or was it set up. I think it was real.
DW and I discussed the set-up idea and concluded that if it was, the guy was a great actor as well as a great writer. My brother is a professional actor, studied improv extensively and who sometimes writes comedy said he didn't think it was a set-up. Of course it's anybody's guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rianne View Post
Now DH sent around to his friends and consulting partners!! All belly laughing. Is that real or was it set up. I think it was real.
DW and I discussed the set-up idea and concluded that if it was, the guy was a great actor as well as a great writer. My brother is a professional actor, studied improv extensively and who sometimes writes comedy said he didn't think it was a set-up. Of course it's anybody's guess.

Are you setting me up?

No way that's real, you gotta be kidding. It was a gag. The combo of BJ and doughnut is just too 'out there' (any one by itself, maybe). And the timing of the doughnut appearing on screen? No way that was just part of a real life dialog. Gimme a break!

Does too much hand sanitizer break down the cell walls of credibility too?

-ERD50

Are you setting me up?

No way that's real, you gotta be kidding. It was a gag. The combo of BJ and doughnut is just too 'out there' (any one by itself, maybe). And the timing of the doughnut appearing on screen? No way that was just part of a real life dialog. Gimme a break!

Does too much hand sanitizer break down the cell walls of credibility too?

-ERD50

No way would I trade a roll of TP for a doughnut.... :LOL::LOL:

From a Facebook friend. For US readers: Croydon is a not-so-desirable suburb of London; compare Jersey City, perhaps.

Attachments

• 90939790_10159532786764689_5776460030748393472_n.jpg
    90939790_10159532786764689_5776460030748393472_n.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 63
Hilarious WKRP. May be time to dust that off for the quarantine period.

On Fallon the other night he asked viewers to tweet #MyQuarantineInSixWords. Some of them:

• Day one: Ate all the snacks.
  • Expelled my kid from home school.
  • This ends in divorce or murder.
  • Is 7 Hot Pockets too many? (no)
  • There's not enough wine for this.

In the black humor category (that will probably get me a stern warning from the mods):

GO USA, We're #1!

As of today 81,384 cases - more than any other country including China.

Too soon?

This from Austin restaurant El Arroyo, turning its outdoor message board into a mock dating app: “Single man w/TP seeks single woman w/hand sanitizer for good clean fun.”

Is everyone here aware this is the humor thread? Plenty of doom and gloom elsewhere ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom