How Will We Be Changed By Covid-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Probably too soon to know, as we don’t know the full effects yet. It will vary from one person to the next but in general.
  • I fear some industries will be radically changed, and only the strong will survive. Restaurants & bars, movie & theater (streaming will grow even faster), travel, brick-n-mortar to online grows even faster, DIY grows at the expense of some services, medicine and education move online more (but not entirely), etc.
  • Will media journalism change? I have no idea.
  • I assume most of us will probably be more germophobic after, whether that persists or not we’ll see.
  • I’d like to think we’ll all be a little more considerate of each other, but I’m afraid social silos and partisanship will divide us once again in time.
  • As for spending, while we’ll cut back out of necessity for now, we seem to revert to spending more than we can afford soon enough - the mainstream population much more than this audience.
  • I hope I’m wrong and most of us are changed for the better - I know everyone in our neighborhood is genuinely on their best behavior toward one another, six feet apart...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom