Poll: How many rolls of toilet paper do you have?

How many rolls of toilet paper do you have on hand?

• 12 or less

Votes: 72 20.5%
  • 13 - 24

Votes: 99 28.1%
  • 25 - 48

Votes: 91 25.9%
  • 49 - 96

Votes: 55 15.6%
  • 97 - 144

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • I can't count that high

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • NYDB

Votes: 11 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
We've seen any number of news stories on stocking up on toilet paper which means it's time for a poll. How many rolls of TP do you have on hand?

Sorry, that information is classified.

Don't see a poll:confused::confused:
But to answer the question, I picked up a 40 roll pack the other day at Costco, so I'm guessing between 40-50 rolls!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Edit: Ah, now poll popped up...

Nice Try ..... This is a trick. The Feds monitor all posts on this site. If things get really bad, thay will come and confiscate your TP.

I buy a 30-roll pack at Costco two or three times a year. Just broke into a new one so we're good for several months.

We have perhaps 6 or 8 rolls more than we would have otherwise, since we just completed our regular grocery shop. Call it one additional package of toilet paper.

Now that many stores are closing the country will start running low on food, which should reduce the demand for toilet paper. : )

I went out weeks ago, long before you guys were in panic mode and bought something like 96 double rolls.

We are down to something like 74 rolls. My wife likes to make hand turbans for some reason.

We have one Costco pack. Not sure how many rolls, but I guess it’s enough for me, DW, and a general clean up when the sh!t hits the fan.

I use long-lasting single ply, does that count as 1 or 2?

I'm in the 97 to 144... by accident.

My favorite is Sam's Club brand deluxe or whatever they call it. It's a monster package. It was on special in January and I didn't want to drive 60 miles to the store.

They have weird way of calculating shipping and the cost to ship 3 of those big boys was only about 2 dollars more then the cost to ship one.:facepalm:

So I have 3 plus the half pack I had in my house..sometimes its better to be lucky then good...

40 rolls@380 2 ply sheets per roll, plus 12 rolls@254 2 ply sheets per roll, = 18,248 2 ply sheets.

It is left as an exercise to the reader to determine how long this would last the average person, based on various factors... :)

No, but when the title says "Poll:..." and I open the thread and there is no poll it makes me wonder.

Since the post shows up and only then can you compose and post the actual poll, the poll lags the post by a few minutes. Thus my impatient question...:D

We have a good stockpile, but it has nothing to do with the virus. DW prefers a special (more costly) one, so when there's a sale or coupon, I buy a bunch. Of course, having that surplus is good for multiple contingencies.

Count rolls however you wish, but don't fudge...

24? Or whatever the Costco bundle is.

heh heh heh - :cool: Are we really supposed to count? Next we will be un earthing the old saw about dryer sheets. :rolleyes: :greetings10: :dance: :dance::facepalm:

We have more than I thought. Yes I actually went and looked to count the packages.

Now I only bought 2 rolls due to the 'panic'. But since we only go to Costco once every 2-3 wks, I pick up a package every trip as I'd feel like cr@p if we ran out ;)

It is 180 rolls :dance:

The poll needs to be higher....

Like a few here have mentioned, we have more than usual just because Kroger had our brand on sale a week or so ago so we bought some extra. Luck is a good thing as we went to Kroger today (in Michigan) and they had absolutely nothing. No TP whatsoever. Some lady turned into the isle and lamented out loud what she was going to do. Family of six and no TP. Was just looking for her normal allotment. Hope that doesn’t happen to anyone here.

28 rolls plus 3 partials in the bathrooms. I recently cracked open the last Costco pkg. I buy several whenever they have their coupons and I'm running low. DH and I are good for now :dance:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom