Feeling Lucky !$!$

JPatrick

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I've got this feeling (hope it's not the Corona talking) that tomorrow is going to be a decent market day and as a result I'm going to meet my portfolio minimum performance goal for the year.  :D I'm so sure I purchased a cheap bottle of grocery store bubbly today. As a result of trying to buy it 7 minutes before the legal hour, I got to pitch early investing to two hot checkout girls while I waited :p   From this point  it is all frosting on the cake.  Doubt if there will be enough for that mustang bonus though :( :(  Just not enough days left in the year. :-\

JPatrick said:
I've got this feeling (hope it's not the Corona talking) that tomorrow is going to be a decent market day and as a result I'm going to meet my portfolio minimum performance goal for the year. :D I'm so sure I purchased a cheap bottle of grocery store bubbly today.

JPatrick, the clairvoyant Coronaist optimist. ;)

JPatrick said:
I've got this feeling (hope it's not the Corona talking) that tomorrow is going to be a decent market day and as a result I'm going to meet my portfolio minimum performance goal for the year.  :D I'm so sure I purchased a cheap bottle of grocery store bubbly today. As a result of trying to buy it 7 minutes before the legal hour, I got to pitch early investing to two hot checkout girls while I waited :p   From this point  it is all frosting on the cake.  Doubt if there will be enough for that mustang bonus though :( :(  Just not enough days left in the year. :-\

Let me know when you can afford the good stuff.

JPatrick said:
I've got this feeling (hope it's not the Corona talking) that tomorrow is going to be a decent market day and as a result I'm going to meet my portfolio minimum performance goal for the year...

JPatrick, is your crystal ball defective or was the guy who gave you the tip last night on the direction of today's market Wong? :D

Dow - 39.06
NASDAQ - 29.74
S&P 500 - 7.42

JPatrick said:
I've got this feeling (hope it's not the Corona talking) that tomorrow is going to be a decent market day and as a result I'm going to meet my portfolio minimum performance goal for the year.

It's the Corona talking. Hate to break the news to ya, but the year won't be up for another 12 days.

Hey; retire@40 - patrick probably just said "when I hit the target I will have bubbly!" - not caring what the remaining days brings.

Patrick; what is your target?

Personally I celebrate at any net worth increase of a set amount; say $50k or whatever. I also celebrate a 10% return in a year (not more than once if drops below again though ;) ).

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom