What do you drive? A car poll....

What do you drive (main car)? A car poll....

• Pickup/Van

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Minvan/Station Wagon

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • SUV (other than pickup)

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • Compact

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • Sedan

Votes: 62 34.4%
  • Sports Car

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • I dont own a car

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Something else???

Votes: 14 7.8%

• Total voters

maddythebeagle

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
we've had several threads on cars and car buying but dont remember a poll ;)

Um, maybe station wagon should be stuck in there somewhere?

ok ;) I am still working on it....added with minivan...dont want to know if it has wood grain though ;)

Maddy the Turbo Beagle said:
ok ;) I am still working on it....added with minivan...dont want to know if it has wood grain though ;)

Well, if it has woodgrain, then it should get it's own category - - " woodgrain/big pimpin' "

I'm a bit of a car nut. I own too many of them including:

2005 Mustang GT
20 year old small pickup
2 antique sports cars
1 antique convertable

The antique's ( as in 50's) get driven a lot in the summer.

Although I still am the original owner of a 92 Camry (only 108k), my preference for local transport to get around and do basic shopping, is my Swift folder bicycle. It's also my small bit to cut down on gas consumption.

The antique's ( as in 50's)
.. hey! watch it!! nothing younger than me can possibly be an antique.

I drive a BMW 3 series during the week and bad weather (employer paid)

and I have a Honda S2000 for sunny days, autocross, and track days

Me - 1993 Honda Accord - driven only to the grocery on Saturday and church on Sunday (I take the train to w*rk)

My bride - 1997 Honda Accord (although she wants me to buy her a BMW Z-3 -- maybe next year)

2006 Lexus IS250.  In a year I hope to have a Tesla Roadster :LOL:

However, more likely in two years I will have a Tesla Sedan.

04 Lexus RX330 DW's ride
05 Toyota Tacoma my ride
05 Porsche C2S Cabriolet on the really nice days.... Unfortunately here in Canada those days are rather limited!!!

The 2004 Toyota Prius (medium sized Hatchback) that I drive doesn't seem to fit into any of the listed categories.

'94 Ford Taurus wagon (102K miles)
'97 Nissan Altima (slightly crumpled left rear, 90K miles)

Our kid has proposed that we pool our family car funds to buy a used Prius, boost the battery pack, hack the software to keep the engine turned off below 60 MPH, and charge the batteries from our photovoltaic array. When she went to college we'd buy out her share of the deal and assume full ownership of the car.

At first I wanted to do a detailed financial analysis of the Prius vs a five-year-old beater. Then I realized that this would be a great way to get a cool new tech toy car and to add to our PV array. She's hitting all my happy geek buttons!

2000 Ford Focus with 35k miles. I had considered keeping it for 10 years and then trading it in. Now, that I have had it for 6 I'll probably have it alot longer then 10 years. When people get inside they say it smells new. It has leather seats so that might have something to do with the new smell.

2006 Pontiac Vibe - great on gas for commuting and love the small SUV style for fleamarketing and carting the dog around. Dh was amazed at how roomy it feels.
2004 - Avalanche - dh wanted it ::)
1952 Ford Pickup - keeps dh busy.
2005 Harley RoadKing
1999 Harley Fatboy

We use the bikes for a lot of around town travel in the good weather, saves on gas and we have fun.

2000 Ford F-150 4X4 (my truck for the ranch)
2002 Chevy Tahoe (the Princess'es kid taxi)
2000 Toyota Solara (general errand car and #1 son's school and event transportation)

I drive the truck when I have to, but it's usually it's just too big for suburban errand running.

2006 Equinox ( originally bought for da Wimmen)

1994 GMC Sonoma small pickup - my old buddy old pal - 247000 miles, rusty fender, five speed four banger, tool box with broken lock, dog chain, rear air shocks, assorted dings and so on.

heh heh heh heh

2002 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Civic. about 50% each.

Mine-2001 Acura MDX-will keep for a few more years.  

DW-2001 Honda Accord EX-will be trading for something easier for DW and I to get in and out of.  We both have bad backs so comfort is #1 right now.

Other-2003 Toyota Tundra 4X4 for hauling the toy trailer and stuff to and from the cabin on dirt roads (mud and snow).  Will be selling when the cabin sells.

Back
Top Bottom