anyone ever see/use this??

Is this the system where you give a gorilla 10 darts and the stock quote section of the wall st journal and let him fling those suckers at the WSJ? The darts, not his poop. And the gorilla successfully outperforms 65% of professional stock picking pundits? If so, then yes, this system is real, and you should definitely pay every penny it is worth (what's the market value of a gorilla these days?). :D

(no haven't really heard of it, but I can verify it is bunk)

I love this:

GorillaTrades was created as a result of the discovery of a unique breed of explosive stock situations, which produce an unusual set of signals that GorillaTrades has learned to harness. While these stocks pack explosive growth potential, used within the GorillaTrades System, their risk can be effectively controlled...Make no mistake, GorillaTrades isn't about producing winners every time; GorillaTrades is about being optimally positioned in these unique stocks so that when they're ready to make their move, YOU are the one holding the reins!

They make it sound like they've discovered some previously unknown scientific phenomenon that will make me rich! Only if I hang on long enough, and only if I was lucky enough to have bought the right "unique stock". A feces flinging gorilla would be more entertaining and probably just as lucky at picking winners.

http://www.thatvideogamesite.com/play.php?id=127

Punchy_Monkey_small.JPG

Back
Top Bottom