What's wrong with buying your friends?

wildcat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Okay, I really adopted him. What kind of breed/s does he look like to you?

Attachments

• 100_0184.jpg
    100_0184.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 26
Nice dog! Hey, where you been Wildcat? I was gonna harrass you when my bullies beat your cat's a few weeks ago but you mail box was full. :)

nice pup. good colors. i was first thinking border collie as well. maybe some english pointer in there too. enjoy him.

How wonderful of you to adopt a homeless dog! He looks great. Hope you have many years of happiness with him.

I'd guess hound / pointer rather than border collie. He does not have the intense "stare" that border
collies always seem to have, even when they are relaxing.

His name is Marley - a true 9 month old wild man. Does he like to herd? Yeah, my mom's cat when we visit. He gets a beat down every time but always goes back for more.

Dawg - Nice season. Good luck bowling this year. SEC is gonna be loaded with talented coaches next year.

With all the genetic testing they can do these days, some vet could probably tell you everything you wanted to know.

Still, and but, and whatever, you're probably better off just appreciating him for who he really is....

Oh, and, nice pup you've got there :)

Marley is adorable...who cares what his bloodline is...if he loves you, that's all that matters! Best friend you can have. Enjoy. :)

We call our black-and-tan somethingorother dog a "muttweiler". Obviously yours is another unique breed.

I was gonna harrass you when my bullies beat your cat's a few weeks ago but you mail box was full.

Yeah that was not a pretty game at all

Here he is with normal eyes.

Attachments

• Dog.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 7
Very clever title for your thread, wildcat. You really had me in a state of righteous indignation until I opened your post. Anyway, good luck with your pooch.

Looks like some border collie to me too -- and the fact that he's already herding the cat is a pretty good give-away. Beautiful pup, with intelligent eyes. I bet Marley's gonna be a great companion. Congrats!

What kind of dog?

Sweet, adorable, loving!

For $79, there is genetic testing---$10 off for the holidays!

Back
Top Bottom