54 and FIRED!

Pete10k

Dryer sheet aficionado
Hi all, long time listener and first time caller :) just resigned and my stress level is sooo much lower. My wife and I are getting along great now that I’m not dealing with a stressful tech job, sick parents and in laws, and we’re both comfortable with our new budget. Glad to be part of the club. Playing golf3x week now and loving my new found FREEDOM!:dance:

Congrats. Sounds like things have turned for you and you're getting a chance to enjoy yourself. Cheers!

You must have had a good plan for retirement years ago. When a person starts out early in life and start saving early, and person can say later in life, "just take this job and shove it". LOL Glad all is working out and less stress is always a good thing.

Congrats on your retirement. Always nice to have a sport one can play during the week. For me it is Pickleball.

Congrats and enjoy. Sorry for the health issues of the parents but not working should make things a bit easier.

Thanks all! Resigning was sweet. I didn’t rub it in, left on great terms, and provided very little details to anyone. Nothing better than FU money.

Back
Top Bottom