Back to school today.

rodi

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Last year I took the first 2 semesters of Italian at my local community college. Today I start the 3rd semester. I did not study/review the previous stuff and am nervous the teacher will throw is right in and expect us to remember how to conjugate all the different forms, remember the idioms, etc. I know she won't, but I'm still nervous.

2 goals out of this semester. Get an A (did that for the previous). Don't use the elevator at all. Student parking starts on the 3rd level of the parking structure. My class is on the 5th floor. So that should be some good exercise going up and down the stairs.

Augurami buona fortuna. Ho bisogno di fortuna.

Good for you Rodi. I'm working on a degree and I found its been a great way to ease into ER.

As an early retiree it's always a good idea to keep making oneself both busy and more marketable as a just-in-case plan B - not to mention the personal satisfaction factor- the brain exercise and new knowledge is good too of course.

As a life long student of languages, full emersion is best so hopefully your instructor opens class today without a word of English and you're planning your travels.

Is Mr Rodi studying too ?

Back
Top Bottom