Cars in non-metallic gray

As a retired photographer I used an 18% gray card almost daily. This is why my wife and myself would never have a gray car or decorate our home in with any gray in it.

I also agree it reminds me of a car that just has primer on it.

As a retired photographer I used an 18% gray card almost daily. This is why my wife and myself would never have a gray car or decorate our home in with any gray in it.

I also agree it reminds me of a car that just has primer on it.

Don't see any gray-primer vehicles nowadays bit I see plenty that have been rattled-canned with black primer.

Exact opposite here. I'll never buy another car in black, especially high gloss back. They are hotter in the summer, harder to keep looking clean, fades and shows swirl marks easier. But they look good on the showroom floor when new. YMMV.

Bingo. I had one black car and two black motorcycles.

I don't want another. The gray in OP is just ok, but I would have to compare to other colors for the same model to really make a conclusion.

Saw a battle ship BMW today. I’m not sure which law was broken, but surely there is one! It was one ugly car!

I just got back this morning from a quick 350 mile trip... I was thinking about this thread along the way and I "noticed/saw" tons of flat gray vehicles on the road. I'm not sure I really ever noticed them before... Looked okay to me.

That flat black car a few posts back reminds me of the stealth aircraft coating. Maybe that's what they're going for...slip right past the cops. "Did you see anything Mac? Nope. Hand me those doughnuts."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom