Christmas Songs

Mel Torme was in a class by himself. I started to listen to female jazz singers in high school, but only found Mel Torme a few years ago. I have a big multidisc set of his music. I better dig it out, lots of my music got kind of buried in crap when I moved. And Judy Garland, is there anyone with a better manner and delivery?

Another oldie b' goodie.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Tony Bennett - YouTube

Christmas always puts me in a nostalgic mood. My refrigerator is full of Christmas food, since my son ran out of room in his fridge, and he is hosting tomorrow. I've been listening to a Christmas playlist on Itunes, and I recerntly got my stereo and speakers and all hooked up really well to my computer and TV, so I got a lot of good sound. Plus I got some Rebel Yell in the cabinet and a a fifth of Monpolowa Vodka in my freezer. I still have to work out, so I dug out my copy of 9 1/2 Songs DVD, to keep me motivated until I finish. Did I mention I have remote earphones, so I don't have to treat my neighbors to my viewing soundtracks, because I don't have to crank it up over my rowing noise. Afterward ok to drink! (I tried some shots before rowing once and it really did not work.)

No company tonight, GF is working, and Christmas is totally fused in my mind with how totally appealing women can be, so I am kind of down about that part.

Ha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom