class of 2015?

palomalou

Recycles dryer sheets
I think I'd best move myself from 2012 to 2015, although I can't find it. Too much happening that I don't like. Psychologically, to make it seem shorter, I'm saying I'll get this fall's freshmen graduated and I can "graduate" too.

Do many kids make it through in only four years at your school? Our kids made it through in four at a big U, but it took some summers to do it. One changed disciplines within the same college at the U after 1 1/2 years or so, which required taking a few classes to replace some that were already taken. And all had the problem of not enough sections of certain required classes being available or filling up immediately. The school was encouraging students to graduate in four, and then not providing some of the classes to do so!

If it's the same at your school, is your 2015 really 2016, or ... Now you wouldn't be thinking of abandoning some of those stragglers, would you? :angel:

My DD is going into her junior year in college and then there is grad school after that, private school no less. While the market roller coaster is unsettling, I do not think it will affect my 2012 plan to pull the plug.

Good question, Telly. I don't know university-wide statistics. But if they keep on truckin', they are done with me in four years (or is it that I am done with them? Hmmmm)

Back
Top Bottom