Covid Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

audreyh1

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
DH has a lot of dreams about being caught in awkward situations without adequate PPE, and always has to tell me them when he awakes in the morning.

I actually had one this morning. We were walking around the neighborhood, and an old (deceased) neighbor came walking out of a house and we stopped to talk to her for a few minutes - just regular neighbor chit-chat. Then she smirked and said “We’ll, I guess you can join our parties now!” and turned and walked back into the house. At that point I realized I wasn’t wearing a mask. I looked over and DH had his mask on. We weren’t standing close with the neighbor, but I guess she was meaning that we could join the non-compliant neighbors’ activities.

Weird. I keep a mask in my pocket when out walking.

DH has a lot of dreams about being caught in awkward situations without adequate PPE, and always has to tell me them when he awakes in the morning.

I actually had one this morning. We were walking around the neighborhood, and an old (deceased) neighbor came walking out of a house and we stopped to talk to her for a few minutes - just regular neighbor chit-chat. Then she smirked and said “We’ll, I guess you can join our parties now!” and turned and walked back into the house. At that point I realized I wasn’t wearing a mask. I looked over and DH had his mask on. We weren’t standing close with the neighbor, but I guess she was meaning that we could join the non-compliant neighbors’ activities.

Weird. I keep a mask in my pocket when out walking.

I had something like that the other morning. We were at a family get-together, like a wedding or something. Chatting with cousins, hugging, having a convivial time. Then, suddenly, everyone realized that no one had masks on, and we were all horrified.

I had something like that the other morning. We were at a family get-together, like a wedding or something. Chatting with cousins, hugging, having a convivial time. Then, suddenly, everyone realized that no one had masks on, and we were all horrified.
Yep - pretty much the classic scenario!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom