Daily WORDLE - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip a day and you lose it. Confirmed. I was busy 2 days ago and my streak reset.

Ah well. Perhaps even more reason for me to skip. My Wordle win streak, if continued, might have become a Tamagotchi-like burden instead of a joy or bragging rights.

Ah well. Perhaps even more reason for me to skip. My Wordle win streak, if continued, might have become a Tamagotchi-like burden instead of a joy or bragging rights.
I missed a day early, but I've still got 100%. I like it. If I get off to a slow start I focus all the more. Seems like a good way to get my brain moving in the morning.

Got it in 4 again today, so I'm 4,4,3,3,5,4,6,4,4,4,3,4,4 so far.
Zero hits on start, then 1st 3 chars were green on 2nd guess.

I thought I had it down to 2 words, but my guess didn't fit, and it eliminated a letter in my other guess! Hmmm, then I realized I had a mental block on another word combination, so got it in 4.

Also have got each of the archives ( day 1~6; I do one archive a day now, that's enough!)

-ERD50

http://Wordle 224 3/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜����⬜��
����������

My 3rd time playing. 2 3s and 1 5. Playing hard mode too, because I thought you had to. Will continue.

Too dumb to figure out how to get the images to transfer here though. How do you do it?

I am on a PC using Firefox. I click on the statistics bars (upper left) and then click on "Share". I get a message on the screen that says "Copied results to clipboard" and then I just paste it in here with control-V :
Wordle 224 5/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Clearly you beat me today.

P.S. This paste can somehow be corrupted if I go back and make some edits to my writing. Then I get that ugly looking stuff.

Last edited:
The brain damage from Covid and now Long Covid is akin to a TBI. I started playing Wordle to exercise the brain. I'm 12/12, with two solved in three lines. Much improved logical thinking over, say, a year ago. I hope this means more recovery in the future.

http://Wordle 224 3/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜����⬜��
����������

My 3rd time playing. 2 3s and 1 5. Playing hard mode too, because I thought you had to. Will continue.

Too dumb to figure out how to get the images to transfer here though. How do you do it?
I just figured it out a couple of days ago.
Instead of clicking Post Quick Reply and paste, try clicking Go Advanced and paste.
Not sure what the difference is but it works. NOTE I'm using regular mode.
This is assuming you've figured how how to share from your Wordle screen.

Last edited:
The brain damage from Covid and now Long Covid is akin to a TBI. I started playing Wordle to exercise the brain. I'm 12/12, with two solved in three lines. Much improved logical thinking over, say, a year ago. I hope this means more recovery in the future.
Great!

Wordle 224 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜����⬜��
����������
����������

For me the bloom is off the rose a bit. I have gotten the word every day so far, most often in four tries. My strategy is dialed in and obviously works well. So I find the game too easy and having a low skill cap as my videogame offspring would say (meaning there's nothing more to learn or do better).

I think I'm at this same place.

I may even skip today. Presumably that doesn't end my win streak statistic in the game.

It will end your consecutive days winning streak, but not your percentage of games won.

I played a game last weekend on my phone, and won. That ended my consecutive days streak but I retained my 100% win percentage. Technically, I'm 10 out of 10 in a row but since I played one game on my phone, not my PC, I have another streak of 1 game on my phone.

Wordle Streak 012922.jpg

Could have been 3 - the winning word was my alternate choice. Thought it had to be either of these 2.

Wordle 225 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PS: Thanks, RetiredandLovingIt, for the posting hint.

Wordle 225 4/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I've played it the last 3 days. It is fun, and controlled so as to not be habit forming! Thanks!

Last edited:
I found today's interesting and a bit challenging.

Wordle 225 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today's had me staring at the keyboard for a while...

Wordle 225 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It seems like I make a brain fart more days than not! I stupidly moved a green OUT of its position, likely costing me a guess. I thought hard mode wouldn't let me do that?! (To be fair, I play fairly quickly and not too carefully.)

Wordle 225 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom