Don't piss off the judge

Don't mess with people who have power over you!

Reminds me of one of my father's lessons to me as a child. You never mess with the police...yes sir, no sir. Never said how to handle a judge, guess he hoped I'd never find myself there (he was right, although I have participated in several civil cases as an employee). I was caught in 6th grade passing a note with inflammatory language in it (can't remember what it was now!) but do remember lecture from Dad about NEVER putting anything in writing you wouldn't share when he got the disciplinary notice. That's a lesson that many, many people should learn when it comes to email. Secure? No such thing. Worked in government, and reporters on a whim could ask for ALL your emails coming and going if they chose to. Oh my goodness, thankfully they never did. I was never judicious in sharing my opinions with employees. But...NOW IT DOESN'T MATTER! Life is good.:dance:

I got cured of talking back to my elders a long time ago, in the fourth grade.
We were taking up long division and had been assigned five problems a day for a couple of weeks. One day Miss Margaret assigned us ten problems for the homework. I made a smart ass remark, got twenty problems assigned to me and got a B grade in deportment that six weeks for that singe remark.

I got cured of talking back to my elders a long time ago, in the fourth grade.
We were taking up long division and had been assigned five problems a day for a couple of weeks. One day Miss Margaret assigned us ten problems for the homework. I made a smart ass remark, got twenty problems assigned to me and got a B grade in deportment that six weeks for that singe remark.

Probably went on your perminate record too.:)

Back
Top Bottom