E - Fax subscription services - Recommendation ?

Lakewood90712

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Will be low usage, but needs to be rock solid . I am seeing prices from $6 to $18 mo.

I use eFax to receive and FaxZero to send.

I use RingCentral. About $13 a month. Has been very reliable and easy to use.

I have an old eFax phone number from back when they were free, but they now charge to send, so I use DocHub for outgoing faxes. The best thing about DocHub is their Google Docs integration, and that DocHub can add fillable fields to any document for you. I tend to fill out forms there, and then fax them from there if I can't email them for some reason.

EDIT: I just checked, and they don't seem to offer any free outgoing faxes any longer, or allow you to pay per fax, it's just a monthly plan of up to 35 outgoing faxes, but that's only $4.99. Still, I liked it better when they charged you $1.99 for each outgoing fax, as I usually only need that once or twice a year, if that.

Any updated recommendations/ advice. I am looking at some apps in the app store that are "free 7 day trial" or 4.99/week and up. Helping a relative that doesn't understand difference between fax/email/text. She is relocating and has a bunch of paperwork to fax but probably does not need ongoing service.

Do y'all consider services like FaxZero secure, for financial documents, SS#s, etc?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom