First month of retirement complete!

Marco

Dryer sheet aficionado
First month of retirement completed! Got nothing done! Everything went according to plan! :dance:

LOL! Your the boss, you can do it any way you please.

Last edited:
Congratulations Marco. My one month anniversary is today as well. Got about the same thing done is you. Great job.:D

I find it helps to have one extra thing to do each day. Does not have to be a big thing, and it is not as easy during the pandemic, but that does help to keep me from getting bored. Even if it just takes me an hour or two, it makes a difference. But as others have said, you the boss now and do or dont do whatever makes you happy!

First month of retirement completed! Got nothing done! Everything went according to plan! :dance:

What, wait, you didn't even find the end of the internet?

PS. My wife complained I was on the internet to much, I told her, it's all over,
I found the end of the internet.
I think she half believed me!

OP, my retirement mission statement is very similar to yours.

To make sure I don't forget it, I bought myself a little "reminder" mug. :LOL:

Attachments

• Dont Have To Mug.PNG
    Dont Have To Mug.PNG
    478.9 KB · Views: 33
Isn't it great when plans work out?
Congrats and Enjoy.

While you're busy doing nothing during the week, make absolutely sure you get plenty of rest on the Weekends!!

Good budgeting of time. Congrats.

Just finished my 5th month of retirement. Played two sets of tennis this morning then played 4 games of pickleball. Practiced a little baseball this afternoon and got a couple of walks in with the dog. I appear to have lost my way.

Just finished my 5th month of retirement. Played two sets of tennis this morning then played 4 games of pickleball. Practiced a little baseball this afternoon and got a couple of walks in with the dog. I appear to have lost my way.

...and you can still walk?

More power to you for energy levels! You must be a "really early" retiree.

For me the first month was key because I had never been away from work for that long.

My 2nd milestone month was six months. At that point I figured I had gotten through my bucket list and had to really contend with what retirement was really going to feel like with unlimited time in the future. 10 years later I can report that it still feels great.

Back
Top Bottom