For old-timers on ER.org

Very good to see the CFB - You were one of the luminaries when I first wandered in - lawsy! almost 16 years ago?

Yeah, great to hear from CFB. Hope he hangs around.

I rarely show this forum to DW as she rarely has much interest. But, YEARS ago, I showed her CFB's avatar. It took DW 5 minutes to quit laughing/crying.

Well, CFB, Hello and maybe goodbye.
But I hope you are back for awhile, the forum rules are not draconian, but do help us stay on track.
It is really nice to hear from folks who have been on the forum for many years, or contributed early on. You have much wisdom for the rest of us!
Stick around and see.

I've seen him here and there. Mostly there.:dance:

And he is about to start looking at colleges. He's a little **** just like his dad.

I'll have to look through this thread and shake a few trees!:greetings10:

Welcome back. I hope that you stay or at least pop in from time to time.

Can't believe that your little one is looking at colleges already.

I don't think he'll be back for a while. Just a gut feeling I get when reading his last post.

Well, CFB, Hello and maybe goodbye.
But I hope you are back for awhile, the forum rules are not draconian, but do help us stay on track.. ...

Well, as someone who is familiar with the range of his posts from back in the day, I think it's fair to say that if he were to continue posting here, he'd either need to apply a much tighter filter to some of his own postings and dial it way back, or, the mods would have to loosen their own guidelines significantly.

And I think the odds of either of those happening are about slim to none. And I think Bob Brinker used to add "and 'Slim' has just left the building".

But I've been wrong before!

-ERD50

NWBound has frequently been offline for extended periods. He doesn't post while traveling and this is likely the reason he hasn't been around for a while.

NWBound has frequently been offline for extended periods. He doesn't post while traveling and this is likely the reason he hasn't been around for a while.

I thought about that, but two months plus is a long trip. And I don't recall he had mentioned any big adventure in the immediate future. But, like a lot of times, I may be wrong.:)

Back
Top Bottom