Free App to use as Widget on Iphone for Countdown to Retirement

retire48in2018

Recycles dryer sheets
When you put it as a widget - it appears on your screen with the countdown timer, refreshing and up-to-date. I smile when I see it go down as I get closer to retirement

I checked and most all of them charge to use their app as a widget - usually $2-$4.

This app is called Countdown Widget 321 and the avatar is a birthday cake with balloons - if you want to install it as well.

Every $1 helps as part of LBYM......

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!

(title corrected for OP)

I didn't use a free app, but I think I had a LOT more fun with my method. I put a one inch high number in the lower left corner of the large whiteboard in my office at work, using bright red marker. Other than the color it was pretty inconspicuous and nobody asked me what it was (although I told a co-worker who knew I was going to retire). It was the number of work days left before retirement.

Every morning, the first thing I'd do was to adjust that number. My little secret! Such fun. :D

I didn't use a free app, but I think I had a LOT more fun with my method. I put a one inch high number in the lower left corner of the large whiteboard in my office at work, using bright red marker. Other than the color it was pretty inconspicuous and nobody asked me what it was (although I told a co-worker who knew I was going to retire). It was the number of work days left before retirement.

Every morning, the first thing I'd do was to adjust that number. My little secret! Such fun. :D

Except now with 100% telework, no one would see it in my home office...:cool:

And where are the selling the information that you are retiring? As usual, free=you are the product.

And where are the selling the information that you are retiring? As usual, free=you are the product.

Normally people put holidays or something, I labeled it something innocuous that only I'd understand if someone sees my phone home screen. - or for that matter the app developer.

Back
Top Bottom