Westernskies

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Here's a special Thanksgiving dish for everyone here on E-R.org
What are you most thankful for ?

Attachments

• thanksgiving bacon.jpg
    thanksgiving bacon.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 87
Again, my biggest thanks is always for all the women who came over here long ago on those big wood ships and endured all those hardships to help build this nation. I always think of those women birthing babies in the cold and sweaty heat, washing all the clothing by hand, chopping wood by hand, cooking even had to be really difficult, etc. It took so much for those women to endure, and I am always thankful for their efforts at this time of year. :flowers:

As for what am I thankful for in my own life? My and my son's good health is number one. Without that...well, life would be alot harder. ;)

Dryer sheets, bacon, and the fact harvest gold and avocado are coming back in style for appliances.

Attachments

• sears208.jpg
    sears208.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 0
Gary who is a great guy . My daughter who makes sure the family stays close and even with a crazy schedule always has time to talk to her Mom . My grandson who melts my heart every time he says " Gramma "and finally the rest of my family for only being dysfunctional in funny ways .

Dryer sheets, bacon, and the fact harvest gold and avocado are coming back in style for appliances.

At least they are more interesting than all the stainless. I always kinda liked avocado.
I am thankful for my friends, family and good health. And for my little canine companion who loves me unconditionally.

I have so many things to be thankful for. :D
I have had many things to not be thankful for. :(

Bottom line?

I see the sun come up every day and I am blessed to have people who love me. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom