Hurricane Ida

folivier, thank you. When do you plan on heading back there?

I'm on west side of Houma still no Power as of right now 920pm central, still using generator for power but we do have running water and heard some parts on East side are starting to get power hopefully we will have it over here in the next day or to other than that still living the dream of working lol

We plan to head back in a couple weeks but only for a few days then back to Colorado. We're closing on the cabin on the 20th.
Our son emptied our fridge and freezer and checked out the house for us and all is ok.

We plan to head back in a couple weeks but only for a few days then back to Colorado. We're closing on the cabin on the 20th.
Our son emptied our fridge and freezer and checked out the house for us and all is ok.

So glad to hear things are stable for you. Safe trip(s)!!

If your son checked it, couldn't you have him check it again and skip going back, avoid the hassle and travel.

Of course maybe you have a reason to go back and would have even if Ida had not happened.

Hi, Frank and I had very little storm damage. The Dream Home lives on. Unfortunately I am hospitalized with unrelated health issues. More later as I learn more and recover
W2R

Hi, Frank and I had very little storm damage. The Dream Home lives on. Unfortunately I am hospitalized with unrelated health issues. More later as I learn more and recover
W2R

I noticed we haven't heard from you in awhile, sorry to hear you are ill, feel better soon.

W2R

So glad your house is OK but I am concerned that you are in the hospital and wish you well.

W2R

Keeping you in my thoughts, W2R, and hoping it is something easily worked through.

W2R

Ugh!!! NO!!! While I am very happy to hear that your home is OK, I am NOT happy to hear of your new "adventure"!!! :(

W2R

Whatever ails you, here’s hoping for a quick and painless recovery

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Fingers double crossed you recover quickly!!! Good news about the house. Take care!

W2R

Oh No!
Best Get Well Wishes to you. So sorry you are in the hospital, but thankful they had a bed available for you. You are where you need to be.
Take Care.

So sorry! Stressful times seem to bring out whatever issues might be going on in our bodies. Glad you don't have storm damage to add to your woes. Get well soon! :flowers:

W2R

So sorry! Stressful times seem to bring out whatever issues might be going on in our bodies. Glad you don't have storm damage to add to your woes. Get well soon! :flowers:

X2 Thanks for the update.

W2R

Bummer - wishing you the best!

Back
Top Bottom