IPad App Crashing

Turboslacker

Recycles dryer sheets
Informing Admin that I am experiencing constant closing of the ER app using iPad Gen 2 today. Unable to troubleshoot or identify enabling faults.

No worries, just went to the web version in the meantime.

Thanks

Same on my iPad and iPhone - started tues am. Erased the app on the iPad and re-installed. Still crashes when trying to open a thread. I can navigate through the menus

Mine APPEARS to be working now. I don't know if it's been fixed or if marking all forums read this morning made a difference for me. After I marked all forums read, it doesn't crash for me now.

Mine APPEARS to be working now. I don't know if it's been fixed or if marking all forums read this morning made a difference for me. After I marked all forums read, it doesn't crash for me now.

Mine is working now also

It's working for me too today.

I find it's a lot easier to read the forum using the app then the web interface. Glad it's working again.

Thanks for the feedback. We've patched yesterdays update and hopefully things are back to normal.

Probably unrelated.... But on the Android tablet using Firefox I've had the application close and send an error message to Mozilla twice while posting today. Never happened before. It's annoying that it only decides to crash after I've typed in a paragraph.

Back
Top Bottom