It's funny joke Thursday! - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:

I just bought the new GPS+ navigation system for seniors. It gives you directions just like a regular GPS. But with the + version for seniors, not only does it tell you that "you have arrived at your destination", it also reminds you, why you were going there.

I just bought the new GPS+ navigation system for seniors. It gives you directions just like a regular GPS. But with the + version for seniors, not only does it tell you that "you have arrived at your destination", it also reminds you, why you were going there.

+1 :D

And by seniors you mean anybody over 40, right?

Let's hope they fly better than they spell.

Attachments

• Cathay Pacific Mistake 1.JPG
    Cathay Pacific Mistake 1.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 70
Where do babies really come from? Photo reveals the truth.

Attachments

• Babies Proof where they really come from.jpg
    Babies Proof where they really come from.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Where do babies really come from? Modern junior is wondering about that.

Attachments

• Baby from Modern Storck.jpg
    Baby from Modern Storck.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
:LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• 39950243.jpg
    39950243.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 83
:LOL::LOL:

Years ago, when one could actually enjoy travel, a man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation in Jerusalem and while they were there, the wife unfortunately passed away.
The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her buried here in the Holy Land for $150 or we can have her shipped back home for $5,000.”
The husband thought about it and told the undertaker he would have her shipped back home.
The undertaker asked him, "Why would you spend $5,000 to have her shipped home when you could have a beautiful burial here, and it would only cost $150?"
The husband replied, "Long ago, a man died here, was buried, and three days later, rose from the dead. I just can’t take that chance!"

Monkey Selfie - taken by the monkey himself, with just about as much situational awareness as a teenage girl. You may have seen this before, but if not, this is really taken by the monkey, and there are disputes on whether the monkey owns the copyright for the picture: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_selfie_copyright_dispute

Attachments

• Monkey Selfie 1.jpg
    Monkey Selfie 1.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I am always amazed when monkeys show human emotions more clearly than humans themselves. How is that for some serious philosophical discourse?

Attachments

• Monkey Philosophers.jpg
    Monkey Philosophers.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 78
And this guy is taking out his gal on a Friday night, with a particularly cool way of placing his foot, and trying to look very much in control. About the gal, I wonder if she is happy to be with him, or just finds him ridiculous.

Attachments

• Monkeys on Scooter.png
    Monkeys on Scooter.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Everybody wants to look their best when the selfie is taken:

Attachments

• Gorilla Pride and Selfie Awareness.jpg
    Gorilla Pride and Selfie Awareness.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 71
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

A Greek and an Irishman were sitting in a Starbucks one day comparing their two cultures. Over a double latte, the Greek mentions:
"We built the Parthenon, you may recall, along with the Temple of Apollo."
Aye, and it was the Irish that discovered the Summer and Winter Solstices."
"But it was the Greeks who gave birth to advanced mathematics."
"Granted, but it was the Irish who built the first timepieces."
Knowing that he's about to deliver the coup de grace, the son of Athens points out with a note of finality:
"Keep in mind that it was the ancient Greeks who invented the notion of sex as a pleasurable activity!"
"Aye! True enough, but it was the Irish who got women involved."

Last edited:
There was an old man who lived by a forest. As he grew older and older, he started losing his hair, until one day, on his deathbed, he was completely bald. That day, he called his children to a meeting...

He said, "Look at my hair. It used to be so magnificent, but it's completely gone now. My hair can't be saved. But look outside at the forest. It's such a lovely forest with so many trees, but sooner or later they'll all be cut down and this forest will look as bald as my hair."

"What I want you to do..." the man continued. "Is, every time a tree is cut down or dies, plant a new one in my memory. Tell your descendants to do the same. It shall be our family's duty to keep this forest strong."

So they did.

Each time the forest lost a tree, the children replanted one, and so did their children, and their children after them.

And for centuries, the forest remained as lush and pretty as it once was, all because of one man and his re-seeding heirline.

There was an old man who lived by a forest. As he grew older and older, he started losing his hair, until one day, on his deathbed, he was completely bald. That day, he called his children to a meeting...

He said, "Look at my hair. It used to be so magnificent, but it's completely gone now. My hair can't be saved. But look outside at the forest. It's such a lovely forest with so many trees, but sooner or later they'll all be cut down and this forest will look as bald as my hair."

"What I want you to do..." the man continued. "Is, every time a tree is cut down or dies, plant a new one in my memory. Tell your descendants to do the same. It shall be our family's duty to keep this forest strong."

So they did.

Each time the forest lost a tree, the children replanted one, and so did their children, and their children after them.

And for centuries, the forest remained as lush and pretty as it once was, all because of one man and his re-seeding heirline.

Somebody shoot this guy ! :facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom