Just not planning for tomorrow

When you wear size 15s, you buy what you can find. I wear everything from Allen Edmonds to Converse All-Stars, and try to stay American made, like New Balance. I have about 6 pair of tennis shoes/sneakers, on standby. I plan for tomorrow.
Yes I wear a size 14 myself but noticed 14's are much more available than 15's though not quite as good as 13 or below.
Sometimes it works to my advantage as I can sometimes find size 14s on a big sale because apparently nobody else needs them?

Merrell Moab 2 Waterproof...size 13. :cool:
I have a pair of Moab 2 mid but most of the time I am either barefoot or wearing Merrell Trail Glove 4 (almost as good as barefoot).

Cheers!

My gosh, I had never even heard of Jimmy Choos. As long as no-one takes my Birkenstock Arizona sandals away from me, I'm a happy camper.

Well, if you've never heard of Jimmy Choos you probably haven't heard of Christian Louboutin either. His shoes have his signature red soles. Starting at about $800/pair and go up from there.

Attachments

• christian louboutin.jpg
    christian louboutin.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 69
Anybody think the post the OP quoted is made up by a troll on Quora just to get people agitated?

I think it’s a thinly veiled social commentary.
Such hardships this person experienced compared to say the person who cooked or cleaned for them.

I'm actually devastated that I can't wear rubba slippahs (aka thongs - the foot kind, not the other kind - well I can't wear those either, but...) EVERYONE in the Islands wears thongs - to the store, to w*rk, to church, to the beach... Thongs are $5 for "utility" and $15 for "designer" style. My feet are so flat I MUST wear orthotics. No way to do that in thongs. So, I've found one kind of velcro-tie tennies with removable foam insert. I must have 10 pair - only difference pair, to pair is color (white, blue, black). Most I've paid is $14.

Returning you now to our regularly scheduled discussion because YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom