left or right brained?

I see her spinning clockwise. But if I focus off to one side, she spins counter-clockwise. I can change her rotation by where I focus. But I can't change my preception just by wanting to.

Ha

Clockwise here also. And I'm not normally considered right-brain, I think something is wrong with the demo.

Counter-clockwise for me at first glance, but extremely easy to see her spinning clockwise as well. I would conclude that (if the test is valid), my right brain and left brain are about equally dominant.

I am fairly ambidextrous, as well. I wonder if that plays into it.

I see clockwise, which is no surprise for me. But I can easily spin her the other way by just looking below her foot.

I'll bet it's the same principle as which way the water swirls when you flush - depends if you are located in the northern hemisphere or southern hemisphere.

clockwise. That's it. Plus I am lefthanded, Leftfooted, left everything.

?

heh heh heh - :cool:

Both directions here....but I've kept this on my puter for the last 6 months or so....so I've practiced a little ;o)

clockwise. That's it. Plus I am lefthanded, Leftfooted, left everything.

?

heh heh heh - :cool:
Well, you could be president, most of them are lefties.... Hey that'd be good. Uncle Sam would be an uncle....

Clockwise for me, though if I look to the side, she spins anti-clockwise after a while.

I also tried the world's hardest game link... I can't get past the first level...

Clockwise. A short attempt failed to reverse direction. More practice maybe?

Do most RE types see the figure spinning clockwise, may be a trend here.

Hey! I went back and tried again, and I was able to make her spin clockwise! My telepathic powers are now soooo strong I can make her spin in either direction. :D

Tomorrow I am going to attempt to use my powers to move the financial market. I think I can move the market either up or down.:)

I've never seen the test before. My first impression is counter-clockwise, but it's easy to see it reverse. Actually my first impression was "naked lady...good!", but then I got on track. DW (very artsy) can only see clockwise, can't reverse it no matter what. Interesting test.

Thanks Martha, very interesting.

When I first got to the site I could only see the top half -- spinning clockwise. I scrolled down to where I could see the whole thing -- spinning counter clockwise. Scrolling down farther, so I can only see the bottom half, she's back to clockwise.

Coach

That's freaky.

I see it going clockwise, which means L brain, but all my traits actually fit the R brain description.

If I stare at it long enough it goes counterclockwise, but not for long - switches back quickly!

Well now that I've practiced I've got it switching back and forth both ways. I feel so confused!

Of course it just might be that this "test" has nothing whatsoever to do with L or R brain hemisphere dominance.:)

Whoa - weird. I can see her spin either way including alternating a half-spin right, then left, then right. Seems I just have to focus my mind on which way I want to see her spin. I think clockwise predominates slightly, which is counter to what I always assumed.

Fascinating!

Try as I might, I can't get her to spin anticlockwise.

So apparently I am emphatically a right brain person. I do recognize myself, but I am surprised at the consistency.

I think she was spinning counter clockwise when I first viewed but then I tried to get her to spin the other way and now I can't see anything other than clockwise.

So I saved the picture and changed up the animation and I'm happy now.

At first I saw her going clockwise, then I blinked, and it turned counter-clockwise, then back again...ow...hurts my head looking at it. I've done right/left brain tests before, I've always come out left AND right brained, though slightly more to the left. That's probably why I don't really have any weak subjects, I can do Math/English/Finance/Technology/Art/Languages all about equally well, though I wouldn't say I am amazing at any one subject.

Counter clockwise for me. I would shift my eyes and it would be clockwise...but not for long. Got to the point where I could make it change in just seconds without looking away.

Then I fell out of my chair....:p

I have to ask:

Counter clockwise as if looking from above?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom