left or right brained?

I think its a trap.

img_699364_0_4405bafdbdd38e03e0d2b2d750a0e7e5.jpg

For about 3 minutes every time I blinked she'd start spinning the other way. After that she was stuck on right brained and I couldnt change it.

For the record, I'd also like someone to turn the lights on.

Whoa - weird. I can see her spin either way including alternating a half-spin right, then left, then right. Seems I just have to focus my mind on which way I want to see her spin. I think clockwise predominates slightly, which is counter to what I always assumed.

The half right half left works good for me too, provided that I start from the foot and look up. I wonder in the "spin" is just the brain filing in the space to give the illusion of spin.

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test | PerthNow

Try to spin her the other direction from what is natural for you.

she's spinning? just kidding. clockwise, of course.

I'll bet it's the same principle as which way the water swirls when you flush - depends if you are located in the northern hemisphere or southern hemisphere.

never been to flush for myself but apparently only if the toilet is the size of a hurricane (speaking of which, good luck to florida west coasters.)...

Does water go down the drain counterclockwise in the northern hemisphere and clockwise in the southern hemisphere? (Everyday Mysteries: Fun Science Facts from the Library of Congress)

snopes.com: Coriolis Force Effect on Drains

first counter-clockwise.. then it switched to clockwise and was hard (but possible) to shift back. Could not make it switch by looking at the foot, but by looking away and/or focusing on the torso.

I could see it both ways, but had to look away to make it change most times.

Similar illusion, this one freaks me out, it's kind of left to right and inside out at the same time...

Rotating face mask

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom