Lost Lands Music Concert

Breedlove

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Ok age has caught up with me last week we went to Ohio . When we went down RTE 70 out of Columbus I thought our rental car was falling apart . Then we seen off the right hand side of the road lazers , screens and fireworks . The Lost Lands concert concert was going through final tests . When we flew back to Houston we sat with two engineers with the show . They work for a specific Artist , so each artist has a complete computer staff. Asked a guy what is that music called ,BASS
music ….One Million watts of powers , six active screens . One guy was joking that it is a real task to run everything ..Computers go down people mess up programs , his artist was real particular what is on his screens. ..To me these are just DJs and I went to youtube to listen to the music . To me it was just loud noise ..But 60,000 people were head banging . I have got old.

Yep. I think my concert days are pretty much behind me. Yes, there is the occasional band that I *might* consider seeing, but since I have seen almost all the artists I have enjoyed through the years, I can't think of one off the top of my head that would be worth the price, crowds, inconsiderate people, noise, poor audio quality, nasty bathrooms, traffic...oye, the list goes on and on.

With high quality audio systems available today that can pump great music through your entire house, I just don't much see the point anymore. But...probably just part of getting older.

Check Lost Lands out sometime all DJs pumping out One Million watts . I like shows and we take in several during the year but nothing like these guys . The only DJ I knew was Shaquille O’Neill the basketball player .

Check Lost Lands out sometime all DJs pumping out One Million watts . I like shows and we take in several during the year but nothing like these guys . The only DJ I knew was Shaquille O’Neill the basketball player .

Think how many EVs they could charge with a million watts! Quieter too.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom