Masks vs No Masks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Surprise, surprise...not.

Attachments

• 2DD5C6AD-DA54-4847-8878-4B410BA6D3E3.jpeg
    2DD5C6AD-DA54-4847-8878-4B410BA6D3E3.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 43
man, Midpack, you really want to make us work to earn these donuts back here, dontcha ;)

Mask wearing discussions in this forum seem to end up getting shutdown due to bickering via extreme analogies.

But we can always try again. Maybe it’s possible to have a more level headed conversation now.

I think wearing masks is like what smoking in public establishments used to be. "I hear that it may cause harm to others, but I don't believe it, and what I want is more important anyway.....so deal with it."

We are a culture of narcissists.

I view wearing a mask a common courtesy to others so I do so when I'm in public. I've had occasions where I didn't have a mask (was in my other vehicle) so I just did what I needed to do without a mask. I believe wearning a mask makes a positive difference.

I was watching the news tonight where some city somewhere adopted an ordinance requiring masks and a woman was complaining about her constitutional rights being violated... I suppose she hasn't really read the constitution lately or has forgot what is says. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom