Maybe I'm paranoid....

OK, no more joking, which may scare off people unnecessarily.

(Umm... Is there a need to necessarily scare people? Oh well, never mind...)

I have read plenty of RV bloggers on the Web whose travels give them a lot of exposure, and have not seen anything happening to them yet. I myself tend to be discreet, but it's not because I am paranoid of strangers. I just want my privacy. I have no Facebook, no blogs, nothing on the Web for the same reason.

Last edited:
OK, no more joking, which may scare off people unnecessarily.
(Umm... Is there a need to necessarily scare people? Oh well, never mind...)
I have read plenty of RV bloggers on the Web whose travels give them a lot of exposure, and have not seen anything happening to them yet.
I guess Billy & Akaisha Kaderli would be an international example.

Yes. There, see? Everyone's feeling safe now? Put down your bear, please?

It would bother me if I didn't keep my personal info somewhat vague. Plus none of us use our real names.

I do keep my specifics a little off just in case someone that knows me reads what I posted and recognized me and said "OMG, Joe (not my real name but you may have guessed that! :D) is worth 5 bizzillion dollars?" I'm more concerned someone would know me by my comments than would come find me and harm me. First you have to figure out who I am, after that anyone anywhere can get directions to my front door and phone not to mention Google Satellite showing a detailed layout of my property. I could id the various vegetables in my garden from that picture! :( Good thing I wasn't out necked in the yard. :rolleyes:

PS. I am also including those who log on but turn on the cloaking feature in their User CP. They do not know that I have superhuman vision and can see them clearly as day. :greetings10:
Oops, guess I should go put some pants on.

I do keep my specifics a little off just in case someone that knows me reads what I posted and recognized me and said "OMG, Joe (not my real name but you may have guessed that! :D) is worth 5 bizzillion dollars?" I'm more concerned someone would know me by my comments than would come find me and harm me. First you have to figure out who I am, after that anyone anywhere can get directions to my front door and phone not to mention Google Satellite showing a detailed layout of my property. I could id the various vegetables in my garden from that picture! :( Good thing I wasn't out necked in the yard. :rolleyes:

Ooooh, you are really starting to scare me.

Last edited:
bbbamI said:
I've yammered on for over five years on this forum. I've also included pics as well.

It doesn't bother me.

We all have to remember, this is an internet forum. All advice, experiences and pics have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Ally...you need to do what makes you feel comfortable. That is what matters. :)

...or you can do like me. On occasion, I post a pic of my little friend...

:D

That bear looks like Ted. I saw that movie a few weeks ago. One of the most hilarious movies I have ever seen. Of course you have to like humor that is guttural and juvenile.

Thanks, everyone, for so many fun replies. I'm not scared someone will literally find and attack me. I am just wary that someone I may know would recognize me here where we talk about our financial circumstances, etc. You guys make me laugh reading all the posts! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom