Movies. Credit cards. Customers.

Whoa there!! Someone needs to dust off that old Tom Peters classic, "In Search of Excellence."
That second email was better, but still lame.:nonono:
And where the F... are those free tickets?:mad:

Frankly, I think this was just a ploy by the Vice Pres to get hired by Toyota...:D

Hilarious--that is the snottiest complaint letter; the response is probably many managers' dreams. She almost deserved it.

Whoa there!! Someone needs to dust off that old Tom Peters classic, "In Search of Excellence."
That second email was better, but still lame.:nonono:
And where the F... are those free tickets?:mad:

Frankly, I think this was just a ploy by the Vice Pres to get hired by Toyota...:D

Exactly my thought, "And where the F...are those free tickets?" That would be the LEAST Steven could do.
Oh, h*ll, yes! How many times in over 30 years in sales and sales management did I want to really blast a customer, BUT do it? Good grief, no! Suicide. What a fool Steven is...and totally lacking in self-control. Demote this guy for sure.:nonono:
If I were her, h*ll would be freezing over before I went back to Steven's theatre.
And stopping the movie mid-stream to catch people who didn't pay...bad form.

The theater is located in a st.paul suburb. Whatever happened to "Minnesota Nice"?

VP Steven's first email was fantastic! His 2nd, apologetic one was pathetic. Sarah needs to get a life and be banned from public venues forever. JMHO.

VP Steven's first email was fantastic! His 2nd, apologetic one was pathetic. Sarah needs to get a life and be banned from public venues forever. JMHO.

So fantastic that Steven's letter ends up on the internet for all to see--plus, everyone knows his name and his location now?

I can't fathom that Steven still works for that or any other company in the area.

While her letter was sarcastic, it was a legitimate complaint. The theater has the right not to accept cards, but they should welcome customer comments. Checking for cheats in the middle of a movie is just plain stupid. For me it is like saying 'We lost track of who is suppose to be in here, and as all of you look like cheats and thieves, you will have to prove to us you belong!'

Back
Top Bottom