NCAA College Football Playoffs

Boy.... the playoff games were exciting. Both coming down to the last play. It will be nice if the championship game plays out the same way.

Michigan has quite the running game against Washington so far.

It’s great
To be
A Michigan Wolverine
(Repeat)

Who’s got it better than we do?
NOBODY!!!

Last edited:
Reading this and then looking below and seeing the thread about NCAA 2016 football. I had to go to the thread and look. It reinforced to me how the "game"/ business of college sports has changed, as well as the consumers. People on that thread were excitedly looking forward to and then calmly discusing the results of the games that went on. The transfer portal and the way the big wheels decide who is going to have a chance to be declared King has ruined the GAME!

Reading this and then looking below and seeing the thread about NCAA 2016 football. I had to go to the thread and look. It reinforced to me how the "game"/ business of college sports has changed, as well as the consumers. People on that thread were excitedly looking forward to and then calmly discusing the results of the games that went on. The transfer portal and the way the big wheels decide who is going to have a chance to be declared King has ruined the GAME!

I used to be a fan. But NIL, Transfer, sitting out bowls, has ruined it for me.

I was reading a book when I remembered the game was on last night. I almost got up to grab the remote, but the book was more interesting to me.

I used to be a fan. But NIL, Transfer, sitting out bowls, has ruined it for me.

I was reading a book when I remembered the game was on last night. I almost got up to grab the remote, but the book was more interesting to me.

I'm not there yet, but I totally understand this.

However, if and when I do get there, I hope I can resist coming to threads like this and declaring I'm not interested. Let the people who are still interested have their fun.

I don't mean to single you out sparky, and you were pretty mild about it, but in general on any topic of interest I don't think people should come in and piss in the punch bowl just because they no longer drink the punch.

Back
Top Bottom