New UI?

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Why am I now seeing banners for Desktop View, Mobile View and Community Forums across the top of the forum UI now on my desktop? I had Desktop View, clicked on Mobile View and didn't prefer it, but now I can't get Desktop View back? Is there a setting somewhere or what am I doing wrong? The ribbon across the top and in the forum post box have way fewer options as well under Mobile View.

I DON'T LIKE THE MOBILE VIEW ON MY DESKTOP.

Last edited:
I had a similar problem earlier this morning on my laptop clicking some of the new bars. I eventually just logged off and then logged back on and I'm okay now.

Good Luck

Thanks for the warning.

I'm not going to click anything!

Any transition to new software is going to be a work in progress for a while.
I think we all just need to stay flexible.

Any transition to new software is going to be a work in progress for a while.
I think we all just need to stay flexible.
Absolutely agree with both points.

I’ll move this thread to Forum Admin where the coming changes were announced and user feedback will be monitored.

woof, has anyone figured out how to get it back away from the mobile view on a cell phone? No luck with the steps above, and it's aggravating that the "Mark Forums Read" function (and the "Quick Links" menu entirely) is inaccessible from the mobile view.

While I can appreciate not having to constantly zoom in on every page, the forums are too active to stay on top of without being able to mark the threads not of interest as 'read'.

Back
Top Bottom